About Me

Hi my name is Kaarle McCulloch and I am a track cyclist. I have started this blog so that family and friends can keep up to date with my travels around the world in my quest to become the best athlete that I can be.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Update

Hi all,

Its been some time since I have updated my blog and I apologise for this! Just a quick update:

It has been nearly two months since the World Championships finished where I was successful again in regaining my Team Sprint World Title with Anna Meares. We were both stoked to say the least. I had a rather meet otherwise in the individual events, with lots of room to improve in the future. A bit congratulations goes to my team mate Anna Meares in claiming 3 of the 4 Sprint world titles up for grabs.

Since returning from Holland I have had some much needed down time and a chance to reflect on the past year, but with the Olympics only 14months away it was back into it pretty quickly and I am thus far in a good place heading forward.

Over the next few months nothing too exciting will be happening (the realities of being a sprinter). The Perth Winter GP will be held in June and then from there on out we are just training full gas getting ready for the on coming season.

I will post some blogs post the few races I have up coming.

Take care all.

Karls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment